Thursday, April 16, 2015

Why Bloodborne... Why? (Review)

So as you guys know, I've been streaming lately. And one of the games has been Bloodborne on my PS4. Which so happens to be the only platform you can play it on apparently lol. Anyways, I am on my second day playing, I've put in about 3 hours of gameplay... and I just made it to the first boss. Notice, I said just made it to him, not beat him. LOL

If you wanna watch my stream or previous broadcasts, here's the link: JustAGirlWhoGames Twitch Channel
Click on the link and follow, you'll get an email notification when I start streaming and then you can come hang with me and have some fun.

Back to the stress!!!

I'm doing a blind gameplay. Meaning that I have not researched this game in any way, have no idea what I'm doing and am dying... ALOT. Luckily for me, I have some amazingly helpful viewers, trying to lead deaf and blind little me down the path of victory. Though, I swear I play as if I'm determined to go down the path of destruction LOL.






Things I know now, that I didn't know before that I wish I would've before playing:

  • These A.I's DON'T PLAY GAMES!!! LOL At all.
  • When you die, you start aaaaaalllllllll over. At least every level, I think. I honestly don't know since I'm still on level 1. 
  • This is a Japanese game. Had I known this, I would've taken an Excedrin first.
  • When you die, you also lose all your money or bloodechoes... thus no money to buy health or blood vials.
  • When you do by some miracle survive and keep you bloodechoes, when you go to the hunter's dream place to shop, all the bad guys that you just defeated regenerate... FML
  • They put jump scares in this game. It just would've been nice to have some mental prep on that one.
  • This game is RUTHLESS. At least to me. The death to life ratio is a joke.

This started as a rant, but I now see it is slowly turning into a first impression review lol. So lets do it right...

Gameplay:
There's only one word I can think use to describe my personal experience, frustration. I can't pass the first level of this game. I played it again today and tried to be smart about it, but it's just not enough. I'm getting ready to chalk it up to my lack of skill. What I need is a NSR game, like minecraft. And even parts of that are above my pay grade lol. By the way, NSR is a short for No Skill Required (Copyright and patten) lol just kidding. Anyways, this game is not for the weak of spirit because it will run over your spirit, crushing it into spirit pieces, pull a U-turn, and procede to grind those spirit pieces into spirit dust. Which, it then sells to fairies at a discounted price. That's right, fairy dust is made from the crushed spirits of gamers. The more you know.

But seriously, this game isn't overly difficult, just repetitive and challenging. It's for those of you whom like to play it close to the chest. Run and gunners beware. It takes patience, thought and a bit of skill. All and all it's not for me but I definitely could see it's appeal for those who can pass the first level lol. I haven't given up on it though so will update you if I make it to level two (don't hold your breathe lol). Soooo.... now to the good part. The rating!!!





Pop Rocks Rating!!!


Much like pop rocks, this game is fun but dangerous. It's a perfect example of pleasure and pain... For some (a.k.a. me) more painful than pleasant lol. I pop it in when I start to feel a bit courageous and then experience instant regret, once I start to feel the effects of what I've just done. Though they are the perfect candy for some brave souls out there, I prefer them in smaller doses.


Hey guys thank you so much for taking the time to read the post, it is much appreciated. Hopefully for those of you who haven't played the game yet, it was helpful, but it probably not lol. I'll be honest, it kind of started as a rant and somehow transformed into a review. Either way, I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to click on the link to my twitch if you haven't already and follow so you can see me stream. And please feel free to comment, I want it to be as interactive as possible. I play with viewers when I can. I don't know if you're aware but I am both a song writer and an author so I have created a donations option to your right, if you would like to help me further my twitch streaming and purchase a decent microphone so I can record  my music and sell it properly.
For more information on how to buy songs and hear samples, email me @ lovethemusiclivethelyrics@gmail.com. All inquiries are welcome.

For a chuckle, check out these posts: It's coming... But it didn't lol aaaaaaannnnnd Mario lovers BEWARE!!!

Make sure to check out my next post:Geometry Dash... Genius or Genocide???

Don't forget to follow the blog, add me to your circles, +1 the post and SHARE ON EVERYTHING!!! Thanks again guys and until next time...

To all players I say, GameON

OMG, before I go I just had to share this with you... POP ROCK CHOCOLATE BAR?!?!?! 


But why???

No comments: