Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It is coming!!!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the Halo Discussion is indeed coming. It has been an extremely busy time for me but after this July 4th weekend, I will be back on track!!! lol... So just hang in there with me gamers.

But no worries... I have something for you while you wait :)
Dave Therapy
Dave- I Hate Wall-Mart
If I had a nickel for every time I...

Hopefully those tickle your fancy... Yep i actually said that lol
Also... some thought provoking pics. This is a serious situation people. Let's try and figure this out.


When I was playing red dead, water wasn't my main issue. It was cliffs. I'll take the blame when it comes to over estimating my horses ability to take a boulder to the face, but you have to admit that rockstar created those cliffs in a way where their level of steepness was deceiving to the eye. I'm just saying.


Now, I am a polite online player, for the most part. So, I don't typically go around different lobbies yelling noob and get a girlfriend. But I have heard some crazy ones. It's funny cuz it seems like those who throw (we'll call it game hate) out are usually those whom are losing sooooo... On to the next one lol


Never played Zelda a day in my life... still knew the answer lol. Thus, no excuse. Btw what show is that??? If anybody knows, let me know in the comment section... thanks... moving on lol


 I'm a huge batman fan, well I'm a joker fan but batman got grandfathered in lol. But yeah this one is going on the lock screen.


Sigh... I saved this one for last. There is NO excuse for this right here. That's disrespectful to me. To you. To Xbox. To Microsoft. To gaming. To planet earth. Well maybe not planet earth, but disrespectful nonetheless.

Last but not least... a hilarious youtube video of one of my fave gameplay personalities. That may not be what they're called but that's what my brain came up with soooooooo were gonna go with that lol

Before you read the link aaaaand judge... click n check it out... it's funny!!!
Barbie Dreamhouse Part 1
Barbie Dreamhaouse Part 2

Thanks so much for reading!!! And just in case you're a first time reader, check out, Just a Girl Who Games!

Check out my nest gaming post: The Luigi Death Stare

To all my players, I say Game ON

No comments: